Still, we often begin the year with great intentions. It’s been reported that a record 54 percent of consumers made financial resolutions for 2016. Well, i personally don’t believe in resolutions but instead prefer to pursue new live focuses and goals. More than have of people vowed to save more. Nearly 1 in 4 promised to pay off debt. Almost 1 in 5 pledged to spend less. Yet, most likely, few of them have a plan to reach these goals.
” People have these goals, but then they never put a plan in place and therefore they never take action.”
My webinar is designed to help you:
- Understand Money vs Wealth
- Identify your money mindset and existing money blockers
- Discover how much money is needed to start your dream or big idea
- Get exposed to various money tracking systems.
- Know your monthly budget and how to stick to it.
Confident Living GR Challenge.
I created a 30-day #ConfidentLivingGRChallenge. The purpose of this challenge is to help you improve your financial self-discipline by keeping your word to yourself, for 30 consistent days. Beginning Wednesday, February 3rd choose one financial goal to focus on. Once you set a goal, self-discipline is a must and the more you work at it the more it will grow. During the 30-day challenge I will give you the tools you need to keep the momentum going. Every achievement big or small will help you meet bigger and bigger goals.
So how will this 30-day challenge work?
It’s simple! Follow these rules everyday for 30-days starting Tuesday, February 2nd
- Choose ONE financial task and commit to doing it every day for 30 days in a row. (Use your Confident Living Target as an additional tool)
- When you complete your task for the day, take a photo of it and post it on Instagram with the hashtag #ConfidentLivingGRChallenge
- Do this every day for 30 days.
Why the emphasis on choosing ONE task?
Well, the focus of this challenge is not to simply “overhaul” your life but to break the cycle of broken promises to yourself.
P.S. – Don’t forget to post a picture representing you completing today’s assignment on Instagram! (You don’t have to post anything to personal, just something that signifies you’re following along with the challenge.) Use the hashtag #ConfidentLivingGRChallenge
The more pics you post the more chances your name will go into a drawing for free items.