What obstacles are stopping you from moving forward in your life RIGH NOW?
Self-discipline is a major factor in your journey to staying focused, meeting goals and achieving success. The 7-day mind shift will help you work through your Confident Living materials and help you stay focused, be empowered, keep moving and get the results you want. In short, this 7-day follow-up will build on my personal self-discipline philosophy, which is: Focus on ONE goal at a time. The 7-day follow-up webinar will take place Saturday, January 14th at 3:00pm (eastern standard time).
During this one hour follow-up webinar you will:
- Get motivation, inspiration and detailed guidance to expand your purpose & goals.
- Overcome feelings of inadequacy and defeat to walk in the confidence you need to dominate in your life.
- Q & A
I want to challenge you to go deeper, I have created the 7-day Confident Living Challange. The purpose of this challenge is to help you improve your self-discipline by keeping your word to yourself, for 7 consistent days. Beginning Sunday, January 8th choose one goal to focus on. Once you set a goal, self-discipline is a must and the more you work at it the more it will grow. During the 7-day challenge I will give you the tools you need to keep the momentum going. Every achievement big or small will help you meet bigger and bigger goals.
So how will this 7-day challenge work? It’s simple! Follow these rules everyday for 7-days starting Sunday, January 8th:
- Choose ONE task and commit to doing it every day for 7 days in a row. (Use the Confident Living Target as an additional resource available at http://www.confidentlivinggr.com/success-tools/)
- When you complete your task for the day, take a photo and post in the Facebook Group and on Instagram with the hashtag #ConfidentLivingGR
- Keep your receipts.
- Do this every day for 7 days.
Why the emphasis on choosing ONE task?
Well, the focus of this challenge is not to simply “overhaul” your life but to break the cycle of broken promises to yourself.
P.S. – Don’t forget to post a picture representing you completing today’s assignment on Instagram! (You don’t have to post anything to personal, just something that signifies you’re following along with the challenge.) Use the hashtag #ConfidentLivingGR